[CentOS] SquirrelMail Oddity SSL error

nate centos at linuxpowered.net
Tue Jan 20 23:02:49 UTC 2009

John Hinton wrote:

> First, this seems to be happening only with two users under one domain
> on the server. SSL for SquirrelMail is not enabled. I can't find a thing
> unique to these two users which would cause this error. I can't find
> anything in the logs to help.

Is this a new installation of SM or an existing installation? Any
plugins that may be causing this issue? I've been using SM for
about 8 or 9 years now though all of my installations are 100%
SSL(I handle SSL redirections etc in apache rather than in
SM's config or plugins).

I suggest testing it in firefox and using the live http headers
plugin to see exactly where the browser is trying to go.

nate