[CentOS] OT: Infrastructure Documenting

Glenn Enright glenn.enright at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:30:32 UTC 2009

Hierarchies are as diverse and personal as they come. What is more
important is to have your site be searchable. To that end you might
invest in adding search tags to each document. So that you have access
to them all in a flat way as well as the hierarchy.

--Glenn

2009/1/23 Joseph L. Casale <JCasale at activenetwerx.com>:
> We are moving all our (limited and badly organized) documentation to a wiki.
> Anyone got any examples/pointers to a hierarchy that made logical sense? We
> are hoping to move everything from topology to application specific notes in
> to the wiki. Given the size of this task, I only want to do this once:)
>
> Thanks for any reco's!
> jlc

See my blog at
http://snap-happy3216.blogspot.com