[CentOS] OT: Infrastructure Documenting

Brian Mathis brian.mathis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 20:15:31 UTC 2009

In a wiki, you are typically shooting for a flat structure, and the
links in the pages organically make a structure.

As already said, searching is the key.  In the past, with Word docs or
even text files, you needed to impose a hierarchy because it made
things easier to find.  Now you just need to search.

You might want to take a look at wikipatterns.com for some useful
ideas on how to run a wiki.