[CentOS] Ldap login

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Mon Jan 26 15:58:23 UTC 2009

Hi Didi

Thanks again for your help.

When I type ldapsearch -x it comes up with the complete list of users and
groups, but if i do the ldapsearch -v it gives me the same error:
SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s:unknown authentication method (-6) additional
info:sasl(-4): no mechanism available:

Any idea of what authentication method ldap uses?

Regards
Per