[CentOS] CentOS Pulse - The Bi-weekly CentOS Newsletter #0901

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Tue Jun 2 18:33:38 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009, Lanny Marcus wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:41 AM, Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org> wrote:
>
>> I am pleased to announce the first edition of the bi-weekly CentOS
>> newsletter which we dubbed "CentOS Pulse".
>
> <snip>
> Dag: I read the first issue. Great idea! Please post here, each time
> you post a new edition. Lanny

Lanny,

The idea was not necessarily mine though. It has been requested a few
times and just needed to be done. Although I hope that after some time
we have a group of people contributing and my role will become small or
taken by others.

For the announcements, I don't know if this is the right location to send
them to. We have set up a centos-newsletter mailing list for this purpose
so people can opt in on these announcements, regardless if they follow
this mailing list or not.