[CentOS] Dell Poweredge R300

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 21:49:38 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Nicholas <nicholas at oscc.org.my> wrote:
> Kai,
>

> I meant that it could not complete the 64bit installation.

What debugging steps did you try? The R300 is a pretty new box (newer
than 5.2 ) and so may need updated APIC and equivalent items.
Sometimes this can be worked around with various boot flags and
sometimes this requires a newer kernel issue. If you are interested in
pursueing this, I would look at booting the 5.3 ISO.

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux