[CentOS] router NAT problem

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 03:02:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 14:14, Mintairov Mikhail<mikxalich at yandex.ru> wrote:
> And here the "tcpdump -i ppp0 -n" output of situation when I try to
> access to the same web site from 192.168.127.[some] computer.

It would be helpful if you could get the tcpdump of your internal
interface (eth0?) for a request at the same time as you get the one of
ppp0.

And even more helpful if you could get the tcpdump on the client in
your internal network that is actually doing the request.

The difference in packets seen on those three points would quickly
show where the problem seems to be...

As you said your connection script creates some static routes, it
would also help if you could send the routing table of the router.

HTH,
Filipe