[CentOS] Trademarks of CentOS

Sat Jun 13 14:01:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Greg<grz3chu at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/12 Brian Mathis <brian.mathis at gmail.com>:
>> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Greg<grz3chu at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I write blog about CentOS. HowTo's and others articles. Can I use
>>> domain name such as centoslog.tld or centos.tld and logos in my page ?
>> Why not use wiki.centos.org and add your stuff right to the official wiki?
<snip>
But I from Poland and my english not so good :)

IMHO, Brian has the best idea. If you put something in  your blog,
that might be useful to many other people, there is a much greater
chance they will find it, on the CentOS  Wiki. If it is on your blog,
fewer people will find it. Someone can help you with the English, if
that is a problem.