[CentOS] "Linux aux petits oignons" - Book about Linux based on CentOS 5.3 (french)

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:17:42 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 12:25 AM, Niki Kovacs<contact at kikinovak.net> wrote:

> And here's the book on Amazon :
>
> http://www.amazon.fr/Linux-Petits-Oignons-Après-Windows/dp/2212124244

Congratulations!  (I have a shorter novel, due out on amazon in the
next few days, but it's the first of five in a fantasy-adventure epic
- about as OT as I could get for this list!  :-)

> It's 550 pages thick, but you can (almost) read it like a novel.

Youch!  I've written two novels that are that big (give or take), so I
have an idea how much work you put into it, but - Wow!

That's a lot to digest, even if it's written to be "fun" to read, a la
the "...for Dummies" books....  (For the record, anyone who needs to
read the Internet for Dummies should never be allowed on it - speaking
from a purely hypothetical perspective, of course, since I've never
even looked at it.  ;^)

When's it coming out in English?  :-)

Good luck!  (Or would that be, 'break a pen?')

mhr