[CentOS] Need to rebuild installation CD

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Fri Jun 19 13:55:41 UTC 2009

> well, you can always just give the cutomer a USB key :)
>
> - KB
[CW] Nope I am afraid we don't do business that way, it would be nice though... unfortunately I don't get to decide...

Good news however I am testing my first rebuilt disc...

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.