[CentOS] link to "commercial support" page isn't really helpful

Michael Klinosky mpk2 at enter.net
Sun Jun 21 16:05:37 UTC 2009

Neil Aggarwal wrote:

>>  i'm not the right person for that
>
> This is strange.  You asked for something to be changed.
> The people in charge asked you for a suggestion and now
> you are putting it back on them.  If I were in charge
> of this, I would say that you are not very serious
> and ignore your request.

Just as with life in general, or with the place we choose to work - most
people are good at some things and not so good at others.

I figure that if a person chooses to not contribute to the project, it
should not reflect negatively (contribution being voluntary, based on
what you bring to the table).

I'm sure that there are people involved that can do a proper job.