[CentOS] Make sshd log IP addresses, not hostnames

Scott Moseman scmoseman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 23:02:19 UTC 2009

While I did change the config entry and it is logging IP addresses,
apparently that's not my problem.  Even when using legit IP addresses my
iptables rejects aren't working?  I guess that means its not a
forward/reverse DNS problem causing my issue.  I have to use /etc/hosts.deny
to stop some of the ssh attacks.  Very weird.

Thanks,
Scott