[CentOS] RHEL, centos and seeing if i now understand this

RobertH roberth at abbacomm.net
Wed Jun 24 15:09:26 UTC 2009

> Subject: Re: [CentOS] RHEL, centos and seeing if i now understand this
>
> On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, Spiro Harvey wrote:
>
> > "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
> > >   ok, given the flurry of responses to my original post,
> let me see
> > > if i have a handle on this as i think i've finally figured it out
> > > and, yes, it does make sense.
> >
> > This also would have been clear had you done some research
> in advance
> > of your postings here -- not very thorough for someone who
> appears to
> > have to support himself (and possibly his family) via consultancy
> > work.
> >
> > Ask yourself: What does paying money to Redhat get me? And then go
> > read up on their website.
>
>   the issue was not what support was available from *redhat*,
> it was trying to clarify what was available from the *centos*
> community.
> but thanks for playing.
>
> rday
> --

> Robert P. J. Day                               Waterloo,

Mr Day

so, you started a 2nd thread on basically the same thing because the "link
to "commercial support" page isn't really helpful" thread you started wasnt
helping anymore?

so, do you really understand now, or will you be starting another thread to
see if you understand the second thread about understanding the first
thread??

 - rh