[CentOS] Use 8GB RAM on Pentium D?

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Thu Jun 25 03:36:45 UTC 2009

Just to come in a bit late on this one...

I have a couple of Supermicro 5015M-MR units which are similar to yours... maybe even using the exact same motherboard. I run them with Pentium D's and 8GB of RAM. IIRC these boxen support ECC or Non-ECC, just not mixed. Mine are running non-ECC and they work GREAT!

--Tim