[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS 5 i386 - The CentOS-5.3 i386 Live CD is released

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Wed May 27 13:44:14 UTC 2009

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Toby Bluhm <tkb at alltechmedusa.com> wrote:
> Niki Kovacs wrote:
> > Ladislav Bodnar a écrit :
> >
> > > Hey, didn't you abandon Linux and switch to Windows
> > > not long ago? I remember
> > > you making a big deal out of this on your blog. Or
> > > did you change your mind
> > > again? Was the Windows world that bad?

What's really nice is that Ladislav, the promoter of FLOSS, is banning me *by the IP* to comment on his DWW, although it was not me the most non-courteous commenter there. What I however did was to post on my blog "Boycott DistroWatch" (with application of Godwin's Law), and he couldn't stand that, it seems. I guess this is called 'rancor' (FR rancune).

Of course, discussing on mailing lists is still possible...

> What's really nice is when some fixing goes along with that
> spotting.

Fixing of what?

Regards,
R-C