[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS 5 i386 - The CentOS-5.3 i386 Live CD is released

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:47:41 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Radu-Cristian FOTESCU
<beranger5ca at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> --- On Wed, 5/27/09, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>
>> The problem is more that your client breaks threading, as
>> it does not insert an In-Reply-To: line.
>
> All I can do in Yahoo Mail is to preserve the "--- On date, someone wrote:" line.

No, no, KB was absolutely right - Yahoo Mail is broken (badly
implemented, sucks, etc.).

I have both Yahoo Mail and Gmail - the ONLY reason I ever use Yahoo
Mail is that, occasionally, when I post to my Yahoo Groups, Yahoo
doesn't like my Gmail address and rejects them all, so I am _forced_
to use Yahoo Mail to send out the articles.

I suppose you could say that Yahoo is broken, which is also true....

Way OT!

mhr