[CentOS] Installing CentOS 5.4 64bit on server with LSI SAS 1068E controller.

Billy Huddleston billy at ivdc.com
Sat Nov 28 03:10:40 UTC 2009

I just read the user manual on it.. It says the following...

IT Mode (Initiator and Target Mode)
This is a Non-RAID mode. To use this mode, be sure to fl ash an IT mode
firmware to the EEPROM and to install an IT Mode driver to the system OS.

So, I'm confused, what point is a RAID controller that doesn't support
RAID ?

Thanks, Billy