[CentOS] sendmail routing

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Wed Sep 2 04:55:24 UTC 2009

> Sorry, last I checked, there is no sender-based routing support in
> sendmail. You cannot even try to create rulesets to get that.

Could a milter do it?

Maybe capture all outbound messages and stop them from
processing on the original server.  Next, create an smtp
session to the new outbound server and drop the message
data into it.

	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.