[CentOS] iTunes on CentOS?? [Solved]

Tue Apr 20 15:31:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just got an Android phone last week and wanted something similar, i.e. an app that will automatically check for new feeds of a podcast and download them for me.

The app I'm trying right now is BeyondPod and it does a nice job. However it's a 7-day trial app and i'm not sure which features it's going to disable after the 7 days are up. To add podcasts, I simply used it's built-in interface to search for them and add them to my subscriptions list. It also remembers where I left off which is something I always missed whenever I tried any non-iPod based player, they didn't seem to think this small feature was important.

I like this app enough now that I don't carry my iPod Touch anymore, I don't need it. I managed to find replacements for the few apps I regularly used on the iPod Touch on the Android Market.

Hope this helps,
Khusro