[CentOS] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Dec 8 16:09:23 UTC 2010

Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-12-08 at 15:16 +0000, lhecking at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
>> > I guess the reason it jars us here is because most people post
>> properly.
>>  Except the gmail lusers who haven't figured out how to turn off
>> multipart html crap.
>
> +1
>
> Although I've found @gmail user's consider themselves far too-cool to be
> concerned with netiquette.  GMail is the new AOL.

Ghu! I remember when AOHell got onto the 'Net, and they autosubscribed
*all* their members to certain newsgroups... and they had *no* clue. I
occasionally dipped into alt.best.of.usenet, for reposting stuff from
other newsgroups that was hysterical... esp. when the original poster
didn't intend it that way. Then came the turkeys, and "I can post whatever
I want, wherever I want...."

But this is way OT.

         mark, stopping now