[CentOS] IPV4 is nearly depleted, are you ready for IPV6?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Dec 9 11:35:54 UTC 2010

>> > I guess the reason it jars us here is because most people post properly.
>>  Except the gmail lusers who haven't figured out how to turn off multipart
>>  html crap.
>
> +1

Unfair: the 'text' formatting mode from GMail is very standard
compliant, trimming the lines etc.

Maybe one should just more explicitly tell new users to enable it when
posting to mailing-lists. This is even easier to activate (this
hyperlink right here above the text area) than in any mail client I
have ever seen (except those which do only text, of course...)