[CentOS] Intel NIC

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Sat Dec 18 20:23:54 UTC 2010

On Saturday, December 18, 2010 02:56:12 pm Peter Larsen wrote:
> Have you considered looking into redhat enterprise virtualization? If you are interested I can put you in touch with a redhat rhev representative?

Yes, I have.  It's not in the budget right now using the current Red Hat pricing model, and my budget is tight.  VI3 was purchased with the server hardware under a one-time infrastructure grant that included the initial maintenance support agreement and one renewal.  If I had a grant to support it, I would likely purchase RHEV; I don't, therefore I can't.

So I'm going to roll my own.