[CentOS] tomcat errors starting after upgrade from cent5.3 to 5.5 (/rebuild-jar-repository: error: Could not find)

Frank Even lists+centos.org at elitists.org
Mon Dec 27 17:19:08 UTC 2010

Bah!  It does appear it was using the incorrect version of Java.  All
of the configs are as they were previously though...so find it odd
that it was working before and not now...but it was different than
another box as of yet upgraded that was still working correctly.

Anyway...it's working now.  Thanks for the help.  JAVA_HOME in
/etc/tomcat5/tomcat5.conf was apparently "incorrect."