[CentOS] HP Proliant ML150 : how do I access disks ?

Smith Erick Marume-Bahizire erick.smith at live.com
Thu Feb 18 07:15:33 UTC 2010

I would like to ask you something for helphow can i give access to all the website in my centos 5.4 server,I can't access  some website and there are not a pornographicweb. so i would like to know again how can I giveaccess to downloads i can't download through the server Please can you tell me what to do?