[CentOS] reading -- and editing -- ebooks

ken gebser at mousecar.com
Sun Jan 3 13:11:53 UTC 2010

Stephen,

Thanks for the tip.  It seems calibre outputs not to html, but to txt
formatted files.  In the past I've written code to convert Quark (Apple)
to html, so this functionality is something I might be able to provide
(given, of course, enough time in my life for it).

Checking through the dependencies for the latest version of calibre, I
see that centos (v.5.4 updated just moments ago) doesn't provide all of
what's needed.  If you're running calibre on centos 5.4, which version?

Thanks again for the info.
ken