[CentOS] reading -- and editing -- ebooks

Stephen Harris lists at spuddy.org
Sun Jan 3 13:30:49 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 03, 2010 at 08:11:53AM -0500, ken wrote:

Hi ken; could you please not top-post on these lists.  The list-standard is
to properly quote and "in-line" responses.  Thanks!

> Thanks for the tip.  It seems calibre outputs not to html, but to txt

Huh; that's one format it's missing, then!  It can output in prc, lit, pdf,
rtf and so many others that I'd have thought it could have done html as well.

> Checking through the dependencies for the latest version of calibre, I
> see that centos (v.5.4 updated just moments ago) doesn't provide all of
> what's needed.  If you're running calibre on centos 5.4, which version?

I'm not currently using calibre; I just knew of it.

--

rgds
Stephen