[CentOS] bind & kickstart

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Tue Jan 5 12:26:37 UTC 2010

>OK using KS.. But from cd disks or http or ftp or nfs?  Make sure you do
>a self dependancy check on bind itself.   Then I would check for the
>correct gpg key on bind it self and deps.  An iffy cdrom or network
>connections that are some times faulty may cause it.  Usually with me
>turns out to be a semi bad cdrom or corrupt package.
>
>You can switch through to the anaconda terminal that shows all the
>errors and that would be a good start to check first hand.

I was testing it an esxi server (can't change consoles:<) from my wkst and
performing the install over vnc.

It only failed when using the dvd or iso to start a cdrom install with the
updates repo supplied. I'll retest today, must be an issue with telus repo...

Install works when type set to url though?

iso and dvd check out fine.