[CentOS] measuring kernel speed

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:12:48 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 13:37 -0400, Ross Walker wrote:
> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I am setting up an ESXi infrastructure the first thing I would do
> is setup a Cobbler server and a Windows deployment server (maybe a
> Solaris Jump Start server) and integrate it with the VMware vCenter
> templates. Then it's all point-n-click server deployment from there.
---
What happens when your in a non ESX environment? Like me.  I am creating
and tearing down virt machines on user request.  Sounds like a lot of bs
doing that but we have to for certain client machines.

I guess my question to Ross is ESX capable of doing this?  Just
wondering as I'm looking onto rebuildiong oVirt in house.

John