[CentOS] apache redirection

Ski Dawg centos at skidawg.org
Fri May 21 21:02:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> wrote:
> Do you have logs / Google Analytics reports that show that visitors are
> actually landing on https://www.domainname.com (other than your
> testing)?  If not, you can show this to management.

Thanks to everyone else for the replies on this topic. I scanned
through all of the logs for the last month, and this has only come up
twice in that entire time, and I believe they change that I made to
redirect them to http://www.domainname.com (instead of
http://domainname.com) would have caught both of those instances.

I brought those numbers up to my managers, and was able to convince
them that this isn't worth any more of my time.

Thanks to everyone for all of the feedback and assistance. It is
greatly appreciated.
--
Doug