[CentOS] Controlling the order of /dev/sdX devices?

Cal Sawyer Cal.Sawyer at artsalliancemedia.com
Fri Apr 1 13:53:06 UTC 2011

Nope, no LVM on the RIAD array.  It just needs to load right after the main LVM so that something removable doesn't wiggle its way in and mess up the device order.

Yes, the suggestion from Robert H looks promising - working on it now.  Did i say i hate udev?  I thought there was going to be a replacement for it at some point?

- cal sawyer