[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Mon Apr 4 23:45:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 01:39:33AM +0200, Rudi Ahlers wrote:

> but to send out an email to the list, for every bloody thing the devs
> do (even make coffee, but the sounds of the of the demands here?)  do
> eventually add-up.

	An update every couple of days, however, really isn't asking
	a lot.

> And, judging by some of the comments it looks like the devs would have
> to start doing some of these people's work for them as well....

	Can't argue that.

> P.S. What I'm getting at is that many of the demands form some people
> are getting ridiculous

	Concur 100%.  There's a difference in wishing things would
	change and demanding that same change.

							John

--
Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because
they want to do it.

-- Dwight D. Eisenhower (1890-1969), Thirty-fourth President of the USA