[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Robert Grasso robert.grasso+nv at cedrat.com
Tue Apr 5 12:59:21 UTC 2011

I personally am happy with my CentOS 5.x, and a waiting patiently for the future release. However, in our FOSS world, the community
is helping on a regular basis, for everything : coding, documentation, QA, support - maybe somebody from the community should step
in, get in touch with the devs and help for PR, as there seems to be such a need.

---
Robert GRASSO – System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso at cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com