[CentOS] Sangoma A101DE 1 Port E1/T1 With Hardware Echo Cancellation ( PCI Express ) Card installed on the box

Ryan Wagoner rswagoner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:04:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Nicolas Ross
<rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca> wrote:
>>> I have Sangoma A101DE 1 Port E1/T1 With Hardware Echo Cancellation ( PCI
>>> Express ) Card installed on the box. Its not detected. Details are as
>>> below
>>> :-
>>
>> Sounds like a hardware problem. I'm running CentOS 5.5 with three
>> Sangoma cards and Asterisk. The one is showing up as a A200 card
>> instead of a A102d card but it is working fine.
>>
>> (...)
>
> What kind of HW is the machine ? You realy have 10 T1 on one machine ? How
> does that scale ?

We were migrating from a Toshiba digital system to VoIP in phases. I
had 4 PRIs between the systems and 5 PRIs to the phone company. It's
running on a Dell R710 with two Intel E5520 quad cores and 6GB of
memory. The hardware is probably overkill, but dual processors are
cheap compared to PRI cards. During the middle of the day we average
50-60 concurrent calls with around 4,000 calls per day. System load
stays right around 1.00.

Ryan