[CentOS] Sangoma A101DE 1 Port E1/T1 With Hardware Echo Cancellation ( PCI Express ) Card installed on the box

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:32:28 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 11:34 PM, Ryan Wagoner <rswagoner at gmail.com> wrote:

> PCI
> >>
> >> Sounds like a hardware problem. I'm running CentOS 5.5 with three
> >> Sangoma cards and Asterisk. The one is showing up as a A200 card
> >> instead of a A102d card but it is working fine.
> >>
> >> (...)
> >
> > What kind of HW is the machine ? You realy have 10 T1 on one machine ?
> How
> > does that scale ?
> >

> We were migrating from a Toshiba digital system to VoIP in phases. I
> had 4 PRIs between the systems and 5 PRIs to the phone company. It's
> running on a Dell R710 with two Intel E5520 quad cores and 6GB of
> memory. The hardware is probably overkill, but dual processors are
> cheap compared to PRI cards. During the middle of the day we average
> 50-60 concurrent calls with around 4,000 calls per day. System load
> stays right around 1.00.
>
> Ryan

Hi

I get  anaconda.log:23:07:59 DEBUG   : ignoring driverless device Sangoma
Technologies Corp. A200/Remora FXO/FXS Analog AFT card
Linux asterisk 2.6.18-194.11.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Aug 10 19:05:06 EDT 2010
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
lspci | grep sangoma does not return anything

Please suggest further.

Thanks

Kaushal

Please suggest further