[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:30:16 UTC 2011

On 4/20/11 11:52 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

>> I have it black and white in a private email from JH that he would never give me
>> sufficient information to start a competing rebuild.
>
> Why would anyone give another entity all the things required to replace
> them?

Why?  Because nearly all the content you pack into the distribution would not
exist in a form worth using if they did not permit others to repeat _and
improve_ what they do.  Few if any upstream projects have the resources to do
closed development.

 > Red Hat does not give us nearly the amount of information that
> we give to others.

Can you match the resources that Red Hat has?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com