[CentOS] drop manitu.net

Always Learning centos at u61.u22.net
Thu Aug 11 12:53:05 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

> You don't seem to understand the issue. My hosting provider has
> literally hundreds of thousands of domains. The email gets funneled for
> all, I assume, except those paying for co-location, through their
> heavy-duty mailhost. manitu sees spam coming from that mailhost, and
> blocks EVERY EMAIL FROM EVERY DOMAIN that goes through it, even though
> none of the rest of us are running windows or spamming....

Its the same old "one size fits all" syndrome.

What I was suggesting, is can't you have a back-up plan. For example:-

(1) run your own mail server ?

(2) use something like Google which will automatically forward by SMTP
and allow POP3 collection ?

Obviously I don't know your computer situation. It seems your present
'service' is not always reliable, so is there anything we can do to help
you devise an alternative plan ?

--
With best regards,

Paul.