[CentOS] Help to install horde

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Dec 7 22:06:16 UTC 2011

m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
<snip>
> firefox -no-remote &
<snip>

Now, this is aggravating: I went to test it, and all our servers just got
the current update last Friday, to either 5.7 or 6.x, and on *both* 5.7
and 6, when I try to run firefox (with i> Weplica wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have install Horde rpm with webmin:
>>
>> Instalando paquete(s) con el comando yum -y install yun grouinstall
>> horde
>>
>> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
>>   * base: centos.intergenia.de
>>   * epel: ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de
>>   * extras: centos.intergenia.de
>>   * updates: ftp.belnet.be
>> Setting up Install Process
>> No package yun available.
>> No package grouinstall available.
>> Package horde-3.3.11-1.el6.noarch already installed and latest version
>> Nothing to do
>>
>> .. instalación completa.
>>

>> And I do that:
>> If Apache is running, you must now configure this installation of
>> Horde by visiting:
>> http://127.0.0.1/horde/
>> and then navigating to Administration > Setup > Horde
>>
>> Documentation on configuring Horde can be found at:
>> /usr/share/doc/horde-3.3.11/docs/INSTALL
>>

>> But I only have ssh access, so I do:
>>
>> http:// "my-ip" /horde/
>>
>> But I have nothing...
>>
>> Can someone help me please?
>
> ssh -X yourservert running on my workstation), having issued the above
command, it refuses, saying that it's already running, but not
responding....  There, I just killed this session, and restarted it, and
the session on my workstation's fine, but trying it on another server
with -no-remote still fails.

Anyone seen this since the last update?

         mark