[CentOS] CentOS 5.5 Java Process Death

Martin Hewitt martin.hewitt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:20:14 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

Thanks, I didn't know about the strace command, so that's useful.
Fortunately, this is on a dedicated server, so there's a fair amount
of free disk.

I've also remembered that one server was previously running CentOS
5.4, so I'm rebuilding the mirror server with 5.4 to see if that made
a difference.

Thanks for the help.

Martin