[CentOS] Translate Centos Release Notes into your own non-English Language

Emmanuel Noobadmin centos.admin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 07:35:47 UTC 2011

On 7/11/11, Always Learning <centos at u6.u22.net> wrote:
> Should the Centos Mailing List diversify into non-English language
> versions ? For example, Chinese (which version?) , Spanish, Portuguese,
> Russian, Serbian etc. etc. ?
>
> For example: chinese at centos.org

Personally I think that would dilute the effectiveness of the mailing
list as a community support channel if everybody only post to and/or
follow their own language list. If they have to duplicate
following/posting to the main list, there isn't really any difference
from the status quo is there?

Also, I think (no data, pure speculation) most admins by virtue of the
job tend to pick up functional English along the way so having
language-specific mailing list may not be that useful?