[CentOS] Setting hostname and network settings in 6.0 text mode installer

Joe Mata burrito.homeboy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 21:57:57 UTC 2011

I did actually.  They and the RHEL 6.0 release notes don't state that
hostname and network settings configuration options are unavailable:

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Installation_Guide/ch-guimode-x86.html#id3192729

So this is correct -- no option to set these at install time using the
text based installer, eh?  Such a shame.