[CentOS] Adding the [SOLVED] Tag to break threads -- multiple factors

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 28 17:57:23 UTC 2011

On 07/28/2011 06:53 PM, Les Mikesell wrote:
> But the thing I'd like mailers to do is to call attention to messages
> that belong to a thread where I've replied earlier.  Is there a way to
> get thunderbird to do that?

yes, I mark email threads I am interested in with a flag, and its easy
to workout new emails in threads with a flag. Does not help if threads
are all over the place though.

the other, a bit crude, way to achieve a similar goal is to use sieve
with a server side bayes ranking that works on the body of emails, and
have that rate threads. i do something like this to track lkml where the
overall mail rate is too high to track

- KB