[CentOS] EL 6 rollout strategies? (Scientific Linux)

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue May 17 14:46:36 UTC 2011

on 5/16/2011 3:08 PM R P Herrold spake the following:
<<snip>>
> [I see 14 new posts within the past hour that composing this
> piece has taken ... If I had known the comment by 'Radu
> Gheorghiu' was coming, about 'waiting for somebody to come and
> fill their pockets', I would have spent it productively
> instead.  I think hughesjr was right with his comment that
> speaking here is just not worth it --- I'd rather get work
> done than talk in such a hostile environment]
>
> -- Russ herrold

Don't feel too bad... Out of the thousands of CentOS users, and the hundreds
subscribed to this list, I only see a dozen or so people complaining.... You
could be producing happy rainbows out of thin air, and you would probably
still have a few percentage points of the users complaining....

Just remember that although most are silent, they are being silent so you can
get something done besides having to defend yourselves...