[CentOS] please help

Emmanuel Noobadmin centos.admin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:39:44 UTC 2011

On 9/2/11, Liang Arsalan <manactric at gmail.com> wrote:
> i am a user of windows and use little bit ubuntu
> my friend told me to use centos for web development
> i have question that what is features of centos.
> thank you

If there is no specific benefit for you to switch to using CentOS for
web development, then just stick to Windows. It would be far more
productive than for you.

Unless your friend was talking about web hosting rather than purely
web development.

If you are just looking to deploy a single website, then you might
also consider a ready-made CMS like Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla on a
shared hosting platform.