[CentOS] LibreOffice rpm's vs Centos testing repo

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 17:51:21 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 05:10:49PM +0000, nux at li.nux.ro wrote:
> Ljubomir Ljubojevic writes:
>

> Several people have tested this successfully. You can even get slightly
> newer packages from here:
> http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/libreoffice/el6/x86_64/ that Karanbir hasn't
> yet got around to putting in testing (there's a *-release rpm there, too).
> I would advise against using libeoffice.org supplied RPMs at this stage as
> RHEL are also getting ready to release LO 3.4.5 in EL6 that will (hopefully)
> gracefully upgrade my packages.

Working well for me--if you're the maintainer, then, Thank you.  :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Do you remember that demon that almost got out the night I
died?
Willow: Every nightmare I have that doesn't revolve around academic
failure or public nudity is about that thing. In fact, once I
dreamt that it attacked me while I was late for a test and naked.