[CentOS] Postfix dont work

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Nov 15 18:46:48 UTC 2012

Andrei Rolando León Salas wrote:
> Hi, i send a email to my server but i get
>
> Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
> domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
> information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
> returned was: 554 554 5.7.1 <postmaster at mercadeoeficaz-cr.com>: Relay
> access denied (state 13).
>
> So i google and i see this
>
> If your having the issue where you send a email to a email account on your
> Ispconfig server and you receive a message like this:
>
> Relay Access Denied State 14

Problem #0: that's state *14*, NOT state *13*.up vote 0 down vote

After googling for a bit *explicitly* looking for state 13, I found
someone's cmt:
Then you have misconfigured your client. Problem is with authenticating
user for outgoing server (smtp). You must enable it to send emails
correctly.

Error messages MEAN SOMETHING. 13 != 14 !=6778.

      mark