[CentOS] centos 6.3 live-cd no internet connection

Johan Scheepers johannes05 at vodamail.co.za
Fri Nov 30 18:09:01 UTC 2012

On 30/11/2012 10:52, Sorin Srbu (IMAP) wrote:
> [...]
Thanks for your reply.

The installation was a DVD1 install.
The internet is via a direct cable out of my laptop direct to a DSL modem.
Even tried my cell-c modem (cell phone provider) which works on all the
below OS'ses.

I am a pensionar and have lots of time. Experimenting with different
flavours of linux each on a external USB drive. Like  suse, mandriva,
debian, mint, debian-mint, ubuntu, fedora, magaia, bodhi, arch-linux,
centos.

Up to date only arch-linux and now centos refuse my internet connection.
I appreciate your responses but if it can not be done, that is a pity,
then it is fine.
Regards
JohanS