[CentOS] centos 6.3 live-cd no internet connection

Earl A Ramirez earlaramirez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 18:38:28 UTC 2012

On 1 December 2012 02:09, Johan Scheepers <johannes05 at vodamail.co.za> wrote:

> On 30/11/2012 10:52, Sorin Srbu (IMAP) wrote:

Johan,

What kind f laptop is it (make/model), if the Ethernet controllers is
Atheros you will need the drives from ElRepo as it is not included in
CentOS.

$ lspci | grep Ethernet
05:00.0 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. AR8151 v2.0
Gigabit Ethernet (rev c0)

--
Kind Regards
Earl Ramirez