[CentOS] OT - 'IP' Security and Capturing Software

zGreenfelder zgreenfelder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:01:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:35 AM, Anthony K <akcentos at anroet.com> wrote:
> On 26/02/13 04:33, Tom Brown wrote:
>> Hi
[trimming]

>> Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>> thanks

you'd also do well to check your local laws.    I've heard various
crazy (and quite possibly FUD/urban legend) tales of things going
terribly awry.    for instance, IIRC, the law in NC, USA says that you
can have your monitoring equipment up and monitor your house/entry
way, but only if you have surveillance notices posted.   someone had a
camera, got footage of someone threatening them, submitted it to the
police, ended up getting prosecuted for not having the warnings, etc
etc.

again, nothing I've experienced.. but you don't want to find out after the fact.
--
Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.