[Arm-dev] Getting started / Build machines

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Jul 3 02:01:39 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 11:27 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 07/02/2014 09:15 PM, D.S. Ljungmark wrote:
>> >
>> >( Now, it's back to building debian on them.;)
> we must save this man ( or woman, as the case might be )

Faute de mieux as the French say it, I'm running linaro on my machines .
For the Fedora image I could boot ( after a long hassle and following
step by step Hans's instructions ) it would have taken way too much time
to get graphic acceleration properly packaged and functional. For linaro
is was dd if=image.iso of=sdcard && profit.