[Arm-dev] Getting started / Build machines

D.S. Ljungmark spider at aanstoot.se
Thu Jul 3 10:19:05 UTC 2014

Excellent information, I'd love the scripts, and post-weekend sounds as
if it'd fit well with my schedule.

I'll see about taking the time to document steps as well so we might get
a wiki started on how to do this, seems as if there are a few people who
have interest, and at least documenting the basics might be good.

Regards,
  D.S.